Prev: Re: Here! Here! Next: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store ...

Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store ...

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 20:53:38 +1100
Subject: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store ...

>Don't blame me for the paucity of SG2 material.  I'm one of minority
who'd
>rather see Jon 'contract out' the writing of BDS, FMA and FB than wait
for
>them.	And I submitted at least one SG2 idea to the forthcoming
scenario
>book.

Something I thought about recently (the contracting out of BDS
especially).
However the more I thought, the more I thought it would be a logistical
and
moral nightmare for Jon - essentially the person who wrote BDS would
have to
be paid for the effort, rather than Jon getting the profits and putting
them
back into the business.

JS
---
Jeremy Sadler jsadler@earthling.net

"My Father forsake me, the town forsake me... I'm completely forsook."

   - Jesus, South Park

Prev: Re: Here! Here! Next: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store ...