Prev: GZG 15mm PLEASE (RE: A question of scale) Next: RE: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

Re: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 01:09:33 -0500
Subject: Re: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

>A number of people have mentioned that they use 15mm, yet I've been
labouring under
>the distinct impression that 15mm SF was pretty much a dead duck
nowadays
despite
>being pretty popular a few years back. So, let's have a quick straw
poll -
how many
>people use 15mm for SG rather than 25mm ?

I actually sold off most of my stuff -- largely Laserburn, but some of
the
really good Traveller figures as well -- a few years back.  I saved
enough
to field two good sized forces of about 50 men each.  Both sides are
Partha
figures, from the "Galactic Grenadier" days.  I've also got a handful of
Laserburn vehicles, one HUGE Traveller tank, and some miscellaneous
figures
for scenario purposes.

None of it, mind you, is painted right now -- other than some sample
figures, which came out rather nicely.	I really ought to change that,
as
15mm would work really well on my tiny little gaming table.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: GZG 15mm PLEASE (RE: A question of scale) Next: RE: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)