Prev: Re: SG II - Heavy Gear minis Next: GZG 15mm PLEASE (RE: A question of scale)

Re: [SG] On a different note

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 21:54:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG] On a different note

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Jason Weiser wrote:

> [SG] On a different noteDamn Shame Geohex won't get these, and I never
did get a response from GZG abt direct ordering, as I'd love to get some
of their 15s.

>     Jason

Well, I just dropped Jon an email, asked about them, made the order,
then
waited for him to cast them...special order only, I think, but they wre
available for the asking 18 months or so ago...

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-
   -"Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous."-
	 - from Terry Pratchett's 'Interesting Times' -

figures for ESU Infantry? We're trying to gather enough leverage to
'encourage' a sculptor here to master a dozen or so 25mm ESU Heavy
Infantry figures. They will be the Lowest of the Hi-Tek for 2180!

>   Chest webbing, small Day Pack style kit bag, PAU style Assault Rifle
with a boxy sighting system on top, Helmet a cross between US Kevlar and
the GW Cadians/Aliens2 Marine helmet! Unlike teh NSL or NAC all their
comms and tech kit will be in pouches on the shoulder, arms, thigh etc.