Prev: RE: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note) Next: Re: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

FT: my aching beam batteries

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 23:38:05 EST
Subject: FT: my aching beam batteries

not only does Steve beat the crap out of my designs in two battles, but
listmember Andy and Matt (Andy's son) come in later to beat on me, also.

Guess what they use?   Lots of C2s.   *sigh*   To top it off, Steve, who
is
on my side for this battle, cannot roll worth a hoot unless either at me
in
other battles or after my ships were destroyed in this battle.	But he
did
win this game so I got an empty share of the victory.  And surprise
surprise...he was using a speed 4 ship!  (to keep up with my speed 4s).

sorry for the "lament".. at least it's not more mud (as in ground
combat)
stuff.. :)

Glen