Prev: Re: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note) Next: Re: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

Re: [SG] On a different note

From: Barry Cadwgan <bcadwgan@f...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 08:17:08 +1100
Subject: Re: [SG] On a different note

J Sadler wrote:

> >Just gathering an idea of those who might be interested in a set of
figures
> >for ESU Infantry? We're trying to gather enough leverage to
'encourage' a
> >sculptor here to master a dozen or so 25mm ESU Heavy Infantry
figures. They
> >will be the Lowest of the Hi-Tek for 2180!
> >Chest webbing, small Day Pack style kit bag, PAU style Assault Rifle
with a
> >boxy sighting system on top, Helmet a cross between US Kevlar and the
GW
> >Cadians/Aliens2 Marine helmet! Unlike teh NSL or NAC all their comms
and
> >tech kit will be in pouches on the shoulder, arms, thigh etc.
>
> You've got my support!

They would be interesting... depending on the scale.  I have a large
quantity of the _old_ Games Workshop Imperial Guard (now mainly re-armed
with kalashnikovs) and the Cadian figures.  From my POV, 28mm would be
the most useful

One thing I'd rather like is field packs and other equipement as
seperate item...

--
Barry Cadwgan ( BCADWGAN@FL.NET.AU )
http://www.users.fl.net.au/~bcadwgan/homepage.htm