Prev: Re: [SG] On a different note Next: Re: Why the answer is obvious

Mail format (was: RE: [SG] On a different note)

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:40:18 -0500
Subject: Mail format (was: RE: [SG] On a different note)

Jason,
  Please turn off the HTML mail option when sending/replying to the
list.
You currently have your Outlook Express to send both plain text and HTML
mail (combination). You can easily use the address book to accomplish
this.
Create an entry in your address book for the GZG-L list. Open it's
properties. Select the SMTP tab. Click on the Send Options button. Check
select the format sent to this recipient. Choose Plain/Text. Click
Apply.
Click OK.

Sender: owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01BF692E.64494A00