Prev: Re: What is FMA? Next: Re: [SG] On a different note

Re: Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns]

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:57:00 +0000
Subject: Re: Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns]

Phillip Atcliffe wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:58:56 -0500 "Izenberg, Noam"
> <Noam.Izenberg@jhuapl.edu> wrote:
>
> [Snip WG questions, which others have answered]
>
> > Noam - thinking about putting said item on his future Jericho
> (Brigade) BC
>
> Okay, Noah -- just what _is_ this Jericho thing that you keep
referring
> to? I looked on the Brigade website, but couldn't find any mention of
> it. Did I miss it somehow, or do you know something that I don't?

The Jericho is an unreleased battlecruiser model - it's on the Design
Studio page (where I put pictures of new and upcoming stuff). There's a
picture of the unassembled bits of the master, and a CGI pic of roughly
what it'll look like when assembled.

Tony

Prev: Re: What is FMA? Next: Re: [SG] On a different note