Prev: RE: RPG-2? Next: Re: Militias and Rifles

Re: M113 APCs and Things

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:09:23 +1300
Subject: Re: M113 APCs and Things

Ryan wrote:
> A few inches of Al armour (or .5" of Mild Steel) aren't going to do
squat
against the .50 or higher class. I'd want a big detroit diesel between
me
and one of those.

> How this would work game mechanic wise, I'm not sure, Perhaps roll for
as
against armour. What was the general AP ability of the HMG that was
decided?
It should have been set up to deal with strength 1 armour...

In my skirmish rules, the .50 cal does D20 damage. Level 1 vehicle
armour is
D20 protection.

Andrew Martin
Who's still writing them in their new form...
ICQ: 26227169
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-

Prev: RE: RPG-2? Next: Re: Militias and Rifles