Prev: Re: RPG-2? Next: Re: Idiots Guide to Wave Guns?

Re: SG II - Heavy Gear minis

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@h...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:49:41 PST
Subject: Re: SG II - Heavy Gear minis

I have used the Old-style Gears liek you are talkign about as Class 1
and 2
Walkers as well as some of the old Jovian Chronicles minis.  These make
some
of the best Combat Walkers for Star Grunt in my opinion.  they have the
right feel and a very cool appearance.

The new HG minis are a smaller scale (not sure) but would seem to make
for a
good group of PA, maybe a bit bulky or heavy, possibly older or more
armored
designs.

Eli