Prev: Re: Copyright infringement (was Re: Could someone make me decals?) Next: Re: Copyright infringement (was Re: Could someone make me decals?)

RPG-2?

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:45:48 -0500
Subject: RPG-2?

    OK, I'm still working through the stats for my Vietnam-era SGII
scenario.  I was wondering what stats you'd give to the RPG-2?	I was
thinking of SFP d4 and Impact d12.  This seems to mesh well with the
M113 stats we were discussing.	Outside of the first two range bands, it
becomes unlikely that you'll score a major success.  But if a major
success occurs, there is a good chance that you can hurt an M113, and it
is even possible to destroy it with one hit.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"The world has no room for cowards.
 We must all be ready to toil, to suffer, to die.
 And yours is no less noble because no drum beats
 before you when you go out in your daily battlefields.
 And no crowds shout about your coming when you
 return from your daily victory or defeat."
 -Robert Louis Stevenson