Prev: Re: [FMA] [Jon ?] Close combat weapons - two systems ? Next: Re: [SG2] Impact / Armor roll die shifts?

Re: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command?

From: -MWS- <mshurtleff1@u...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 13:28:08 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command?

At 04:07 PM 1/26/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, -MWS- wrote:
>
>> OK, but this really begs the question.  Do you penalize the squad for
>> losing the 2nd Looie if the Commander buys the farm and one of the
PFCs has
>> to take over?  It would seem reasonable to me that if both commanders
are
>> down and one of the enlisteds is in command, that the chances of
rolling
>> good leadership levels should be decreased . . .
>
>minor nitpick here
>
>If its a squad, then its probably actually a SGT or Cpl. Lt are in
charge
>of platoons, captains in charge of companys. The PltLdr will be with
one
>of the squads (the command squad or perhaps the SAW if you use the
german
>form). The Second Squad in the platoon may have the PltSgt running it
(if
>he's not with the LT).

>- Ryan Montieth Gill	   NRA / DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -

Minor nit indead - especially since I left off the fact that my "squads"
are actually organized in "Hands" and "Greater Hands" instead, and that
the
Chain Of Command uses titles such as Lesser Claws, Claws, Greater Claws,
Lesser Fangs, and the like.

Pbbbbbbbbbbbtttt!!!!  :-)

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
 email: hauptman@sfcmd.com
 StarFighter Command Homepage: http://www.sfcmd.com/

Prev: Re: [FMA] [Jon ?] Close combat weapons - two systems ? Next: Re: [SG2] Impact / Armor roll die shifts?