Prev: FMC request was Re: What is FMA? Next: RE: [SG2, DS2] Squad chain-of-command?

Re: Question

From: "Paul Radford" <paulradford@i...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:47:13 -0000
Subject: Re: Question

Stark Luke wrote:

>Any recommendations on web-links for interesting FT reading? (I've read
the
>FAQ, etc, I'm talking about peoples skirmishes/battle reports.)

I've recently added a narrative (but only just) campaign to my web page
entitled 'The Battle For EQ Pegasi' featuring the 23rd Raider Group and
the
NAC Fifth Fleet. The historical outcomes of the battles of the campaign
have
not been written, but will appear as they are played by my gaming group.
Hopefully they will make for good reading.

FT Pages: http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/gaming/ft/ft.html

I'd add a ground war section for DS II or SG if i had them or knew
anything
about them, but i don't so i didn't. If anyone would like to volunteer
ground force composition for NAC forces at Niagra Creek and the invading
ESU
force, then please do. I could link to such information or acknowledge
any
contributor.

Cheers,

Paul

Prev: FMC request was Re: What is FMA? Next: RE: [SG2, DS2] Squad chain-of-command?