Prev: Re: Question... Next: Re: What is FMA?

Here! Here!

From: "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:50:47 -0500
Subject: Here! Here!

BDS is the GZG product I've been waiting for for far too long... you
vacumnheads have a shiny new Fleet Book and a second one coming, but us
poor groundpounders are _still_ waiting on BDS!

*** TTOOOOOO RIGHT BROTHER! These guys are whinging because FB volume
***TWO**** is not out yet. I'm still waiting for BDS volume
****ONE*****...... and methinks it was announced prior to FB1.

An Alien race or three will make SG2 much more appealing to a certain
type
of SF gamer who doesn't think something's SF unless the table is covered
in multi-legged and/or tentacled horrors of some sort...

** True. It will open up a bit more market. Though maybe St. Jon just
figures the SG2 gamers are on the ball enough to kit-bash some suitable
aliens rules without help and enjoy themselves whereas our poor cousins,
the
FT crowd, actually need published rulesets to help them along...

<ROFLMAO!.... from inside my PDC bunker.... where those of us who spend
most
of our time on solid ground go when annoying mosquitos (read:fleets)
show up
in orbit....>

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: Re: Question... Next: Re: What is FMA?