Prev: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games Next: Re: An apology for the unwashed

Re: Question...

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:01:00 -0600
Subject: Re: Question...

*blush* I meant the quick start brocure that came with Task Force Games'
Starfire game, not a rule subset for FT.

Sorry.

The_Beast

		    "Stark, Luke"

		    <lcs@arepa.com>	       To:
"'gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU'" <gzg-l@vex.cs.colorado.edu>
		    Sent by:		       cc:

		    owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Be        Subject:     Question...

		    rkeley.EDU

		    01/25/00 12:22 PM

		    Please respond to

		    gzg-l

>Please note: I found Starfire's Quick Start Rules a nice try, but that
was
>TOO much just rule references and not enough tying those rules together
in
>a coherent text.

Where can the quick start be found? I've ordered FT, but UPS ground is
soooo
slooow.
We're snowed in here at work and I'd love to have something to read...

Any recommendations on web-links for interesting FT reading? (I've read
the
FAQ, etc, I'm talking about peoples skirmishes/battle reports.)

-L

Prev: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games Next: Re: An apology for the unwashed