Prev: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store... Next: Re: An apology for the unwashed

DSIII, was Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local GameStore...

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:18:44 +0100
Subject: DSIII, was Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local GameStore...

Jon T. wrote:

> If we ever get to the point of doing a DS3 (NO, don't start asking
when it'll > be out!!!!! <grin>) we'll probably do some serious market
research as to > whether the chits stay or go

...and go from the FT2-style vehicle design system to an FB1-style one,
too - so there's a reason to have APCs with less armour than your
super-heavy tanks :-)

...and look over the various weapon descriptions to take the
development during the last decade into account ;-)

...and include at least some types of aliens in the main rulebook ;-)

More modifications? <g>

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store... Next: Re: An apology for the unwashed