Prev: Re: FT: needle hits on drives Next: Re: Oh, saintly one RE: FT tactics vs slow ships

Oh, saintly one RE: FT tactics vs slow ships

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:57:12 -0600
Subject: Oh, saintly one RE: FT tactics vs slow ships

***
>Of course if Jon T has the Fleetbook 2 done in time, or ready for
play-test,
>I could easily adapt the SV fleet. [Duck the jab in the gob]. ;-)

Like objects in the rear view mirror, some things may be closer than you
think.........
***

While I've many times admitted to being pretty much an FT-only GZG list
member, I hope the above may also apply to BDS. Fair's fair...

The_Beast, looking for a foxhole to await incoming

Prev: Re: FT: needle hits on drives Next: Re: Oh, saintly one RE: FT tactics vs slow ships