Prev: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships Next: Re: Sculpting Miniatures

RE: FT tactics vs slow ships

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:37:34 -0500
Subject: RE: FT tactics vs slow ships

A good point.
Unless there is an admiral or complete agreement on objectives, two
smaller
fleets will usually not beat a unified fleet of equal points.
One of the balancing points I plan to use in a game I will run at
GZG-ECC
will pit 4 human fleets against a Sa'Vasku fleet. The Human fleet
out-masses
the Sa'Vasku fleet. But superior SV technology combined with inter-fleet
rivalry should make it more balanced. <evil laugh>

Of course if Jon T has the Fleetbook 2 done in time, or ready for
play-test,
I could easily adapt the SV fleet. [Duck the jab in the gob]. ;-)

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/