Prev: Sculpting Miniatures Next: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast

Re: Sculpting Miniatures

From: "Conchart@g..." <conchart@geotec.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 20:25:51 -0600
Subject: Re: Sculpting Miniatures

Get some oven baked clay and get to modeling. :) That's what I did,
Sculpty
works pretty well. Do something that seems simple first. My first
miniature
was a Russian soldier with a rifle in a case on his back, the most
simple
thing I could think of, and he actually looks pretty good now that he's
painted up.

Jade Tseng