Prev: Space Pirate Next: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast

Re: Bailey's Lament

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 09:43:55 +0100
Subject: Re: Bailey's Lament

Laserlight wrote:

> >> <rhetorical mode> Which one of us is doing the checking?
> Oerjan chuckles:
> >Natch, he didn't fall for it <G> But to make things fair, you
> can check
> >my ships as well ;-)
>
> Yeah, I noticed all your ships have the same design flaw--they
> all have FCS.  Get rid of that and I'll call it even.  (And no
> stocking up on MTmissiles, they count as having FCS).
>
> You can still ram and/or board, what are you complaining about?

Mind you, one of my fleets - the Cha'ka-Lah Raiders - consists almost
exclusively of high-thrust boarding ships... Depending on what boarding
rules we use, it might actually be even <g>

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Space Pirate Next: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast