Prev: Re: over sized walkers Next: Re: Of Men and Mountains

RE: Battlefield Earth

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 13:54:39 -0600
Subject: RE: Battlefield Earth

> BTW while at eth movie sto see TS2 I saw a poster for an upcoming
> movie: L.Ron.
> Hubbard's Battlefield Earth staring John Travolta. Has there been
> any discusison
> of this? (dammit noone ran this by my office for appoval!) Does
> anyone have a
> scoop? I liked the book but it's a little epic to get squeezed into a
2 hr
> movie...

IIRC, the book is being split into 2 movies.  This first one covers the
first half of the book, and the 'sequel' has already been given the go
ahead.	I have not been following it closely but I did catch this bit of
info a while ago.

I read this book years ago (15+) and at that time it had the blurb on
the
cover "Soon to be a major motion picture!".

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
For the latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/index.html
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Re: over sized walkers Next: Re: Of Men and Mountains