Prev: Re: tactics vs a slow mover with high arcs Next: Re: tactics vs a slow mover with high arcs

SV: "Average" FT ship size?

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:51:58 +0100
Subject: SV: "Average" FT ship size?

Please turn the bloody formatting OFF! As I type this, this text comes
out in greek letters... hopefully my mail program drops the formatting
as it sends the post, but I can't guarantee anything!

Edward Lipsett wrote:

> Does anyone have any data on what an "average" ship costs in FT? I am
> trying to set up some campaign rules, and it would be nice if an
> "average" cost coulid be used to judge roughly how many ships a
player
> should be able to build (except the stomp'em gang, of course...)

FB1 warships cost 3.3-3.7 times their own Mass. Freighters cost less,
carriers cost more when you include the fighters.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: tactics vs a slow mover with high arcs Next: Re: tactics vs a slow mover with high arcs