Prev: Re: For the guys down under [SG2 in the city] Next: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad

Re: Kra'vak: colors + organization

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:26:31 -0800
Subject: Re: Kra'vak: colors + organization

>Here's a small page with an AAR from a private test I was running and
>communicating with Tom. You can see some shots of KV troops there.

Funny, I seem to have missed the URL in your message ... :)

>P.s. come to GZG-ECC and you will see all the Kra'Vak you ever wanted
>see.

Guess I'll just have to hold off until after the con to paint my
'Vak.  I'm signed up for 'Grey Day' and I'm ready to play!

Now there's just that little matter of getting a room at the hotel ...
Anyone want to split the cost of a room?

-Ted

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: Re: For the guys down under [SG2 in the city] Next: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad