Prev: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad Next: RE: Fleet Battles - Squadrons

RE: FT: tactics vs. a slow mover with high arcs

From: "Andrew Apter" <apter@p...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:51:55 -0500
Subject: RE: FT: tactics vs. a slow mover with high arcs

Glen

 I play with Steve too. I think I know a few things that have worked on
him.

1: Beam 4s left side and rear and make like a horse archer.  Run around
him
and shoot at range.
    He will die or get bored and FTL.
2: Fighters and wave gun , or missile and wave gun mix.
3: A very large barge similar to his designs.
4: Have a small child roll your dice.
5: We have not tried mines yet.
6: I think it might be fun to try vector.
7: Make him chase you so you wind up in his Forward arc and he can not
use
his RX weapons.
8: Change ships and tactics every time you play.

Andy

 http://pages.prodigy.net/apter/

Prev: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad Next: RE: Fleet Battles - Squadrons