Prev: Re: UK/US in balkans (as the UN) Next: Fleet Battles - Squadrons

Simultaneous fire

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:14:54 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Simultaneous fire

I don't see how it is much of a pain.  You make a / when the damage is
taken.	At the end of the turn you complete the X and do threshold
checks.

The big question is:

If all damage is taken at the same time does that mean you can only
make 1 threshold check in a turn?  I would say yes.

Of course this reminds me of the other complication I see, and that
is vector.  If you want _accurate_ and easy vectors drop a chit
where a ship begins its turn.  On the next turn its vector is
chit->ship.  No tweaking of "that arrow points sort of that way".

Roger

Prev: Re: UK/US in balkans (as the UN) Next: Fleet Battles - Squadrons