Prev: [OT] Re: UK/US in balkans (as the UN) Next: Re: UK/US in balkans (as the UN)

Full Thrust at OrcCon Feb 18-21

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:07:48 -0800
Subject: Full Thrust at OrcCon Feb 18-21

Event announcement,

There will be a Full Thrust tournement held at the OrcCon gaming
convention
on Sunday Febuary 20th. The OrcCon gaming convent is put on by
Strategicon
Gaming Convetions. OrcCon 2000 runs from Friday Febuary 18th till Monday
Febuary 21st. The convention will be held at the Westin Hotel near the
Los
Angeles Airport in southern California.

The Full Thrust Tournement will start on Sunday Morning at 9:00am.
Players
should submit thier fleets to the referees before the event starts.
Fleet
size is limited to 1500 points. The same fleet must be used in all
rounds of
the event. All ships must be stock ships from the Fleet Book, or be
designed
using the design rules in the fleet book. Players should provide all
thier
own minatures. All fleets must be painted.

My thanks to KR and Jan at Geo-Hex. They have provided gift certificats
and
minatures for prizes. They also provided the rules that were used at
GenCon.

In addition to Full Thrust, I will be running a B5/EFSB game on Saturday
at
1:30pm. I expect that every one on this list knows who wrote ship combat
rules for the Babylon Project RPG.  Presdent Clark's forces will make
one
more attempt to take Babylon 5 while Sheridans forces are ocupided
elsewhere.

On a final note, if you want a break from space gaming, my wife Sandra,
is
running a Clay-O-Rama game Saturday at 6:30pm. We will provide with two
cans
of Play-Doh. Build your monster and will will assign it stats. Then
engage
in combat with other Play-Doh creatures in the Clay-O-Rama arena. After
the
game you can take whats left of your creation home. There is a fee of
two
dollars to cover the cost of the Play-Doh. Players under 18 must have a
parent with them during play. This game is very silly, while also being
very
fun.

For additional rules and information please contact me at
jaqua@centerlinewheels.com

Scott B. Jaqua

Prev: [OT] Re: UK/US in balkans (as the UN) Next: Re: UK/US in balkans (as the UN)