Prev: UK/US in balkans (as the UN) Next: SG II: Close combat revisited

Beth's poll

From: "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:20:44 -0500
Subject: Beth's poll

I just got quite a chuckle out of the vessel reliability column. It
seems
everyone is of a common opinion that the Swiss build ships like they do
watches, the Japanese build ships like they do electronics, and the
Germans
build ships like they do... tanks and cars and just about everything.

So much for a GZGverse clear of stereotyping. ;)

<FWIW, I'm one of the offenders, I just find it fascinating I'm not
alone...>

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: UK/US in balkans (as the UN) Next: SG II: Close combat revisited