Prev: RE: Cancon 00 Next: Re: [FT] Professionalism and Quality Results

Re: Cancon 00

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:26:17 +1100
Subject: Re: Cancon 00

At 03:31 PM 1/18/00 +1000, you wrote:
>Can someone on the list (Owen!!!) Please let me know what is going on
for
>CANCON
>00 in regards of GZG?

I know there is a Full Thrust Tournament being held (I'm in it) and I
believe that there is a big, 3-day integrated Full Thrust/Stargrunt II
participation demo game being run.  Pay $5 per day to play and maybe
earn
some GZG-related prizes.  Minis and scenery supplied.

I'm signing off the list now as I have to get home to pack my gear ready
for the drive to Canberra tomorrow.  For those of you on this list, I'll
see you at the Con with any luck!

Byeeee.

-Kelvin....

	 "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."

Prev: RE: Cancon 00 Next: Re: [FT] Professionalism and Quality Results