Prev: Re: Errr. Pardon? Next: Fw: The Tripoli Tribune Vol 1(3)

[FH] SARCo

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:57:17 -0500
Subject: [FH] SARCo

If you have a problem while under way in space, who should you
call?  SARCo !

Why?  Because when you need help, you need it now--and at a
price that won't bankrupt your operation.  When your life
support is out and your batteries are running down, you're not
in a strong negotiating position.  Before this happens to you,
call SARCo!  Your friendly agent will work with you to develop a
policy that will insure you against the high cost of a rescue
call.  We are happy to arrange convenient monthly or quarterly
payments, and you can take advantage of our prepayment options
to obtain special discount rates.  SARCo maintains a fully
equipped squadron of search and rescue craft and recovery tugs
at strategic locations throughout the Alarishi Empire!	SARCo:
we'll be there when you need us.

[editorial note: company brochures hold that "SARCo" stands for
"Search And Rescue Company."  There are those who claim that the
name is actually derived from the Greek "sarcophagos"--"flesh
eater"--as a reference to the company's fees to rescuees without
a previously established contract .]

Prev: Re: Errr. Pardon? Next: Fw: The Tripoli Tribune Vol 1(3)