Prev: Re: Errr. Pardon? Next: Re: Errr. Pardon?

Re: [FT] Professionalism and Quality Results

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 00:19:01 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Subject: Re: [FT] Professionalism and Quality Results

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Beth Fulton wrote:

> OK sample size ain't great on this, but here's teh results as they
> currently stand (for all those who're interested).

sort of webiffied (those who have reasons why not state so now or
forever
hold your peace, etc) at:

http://members.xoom.com/gzg_l/beth-stats.html

praise to Beth, complaints to me (and the Narn Bat Squad, so watch it).
took the means as the definitive values. medians would have been nice,
though :).

a vote of thanks to Beth for cooking up this project!

tom

Prev: Re: Errr. Pardon? Next: Re: Errr. Pardon?