Prev: Re: UN Fleet Size: (was Nominal Taxation Rates) Next: RE: [OT] Matrix

Re: [OT]Cyber Squad

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:06:23 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad

G'day Denny,

>Traffic seems quiet
>Situation: You have to pick a squad of Seven _Human_ Soldiers from Film
or
>TV  to fight a battle to the death against a similar opponent in a
>cyberspace urban environment using modern/futuristic weapons. Who would
you
>pick, and who would be squad leader?

While not exactly human, and only sorta on TV... <whatdya mean I broke
the
rules? Rules what rules?>

I'd  chose...
Carrot
Angua
Nobby
Colon
Vimes
Nanny Ogg
and Granny Weatherwax

though these last two would have to act as a detachment. Vimes would be
nominally in charge of course! ;)
And yes I know they wouldn't use the weaponary too well - well not until
they figured out if you turned 'em around they make damn good clubs!

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: UN Fleet Size: (was Nominal Taxation Rates) Next: RE: [OT] Matrix