Prev: [OT] Looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters, again Next: [DS2] - FS/FT: Battletech & DS2 for sale

Re: Far Stars Union Web Page Upgrade (stuff for SG2)

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 19:48:21 EST
Subject: Re: Far Stars Union Web Page Upgrade (stuff for SG2)

In a message dated 1/13/00 9:16:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
oglover@museum.vic.gov.au writes:

> Hi Rob,
>
>  A nice clean web page with good information. A couple of org tables
pics
>  would be nice. Also would you be able to include stats for the
vehicles (or
>  maybe I missed what the locally produced variants are based on?).

That info is coming on the DS2 page (and possibly on the Romanov page
that
Colin-sp?- is doing).

>  What figures are you using for those other than NSL based minis?

For the Neu Pilzen militia and Newich troops I'm using US Vietnam
figures,
for the USMC I'm using Denizen's Federation Space Marines.  For Harzweld
and
NP regulars, I haven't gotten any figures yet.

>  Cheers,
>
>  Owen G

And thanks for the feedback--I'll improve things as I have time.  I just
got
back some photos that I took of my ships--I hope to scan some of them
sometime in the next few days and incorporate them into my pages as
well.

Rob

Prev: [OT] Looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters, again Next: [DS2] - FS/FT: Battletech & DS2 for sale