Prev: FSU web page Next: OT: Galactica

RE: Shame on you, Los!

From: "Sutherland" <nma@k...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:37:37 +0900
Subject: RE: Shame on you, Los!

> > Now THERE's a frightening thought: the AC-5A...
>
> Well IIRC the Air Force is fielding seven 747s mounted with airborne
> anti-ballistic
> missile laser on them.  Now if we can only get that forward lens to
> depress
> enough.....
>
> Los

If it were not for certain executive orders this would be great for the
special operations folks to remove those pesky hard to get at targets.

Picture of Saddam Hussein on CNN giving a speach.

Somewhere in a nice office below the pentagon.
"You got the coordinater chief?"
"Roger that sir.  Calling the cook now... Cook this is Waiter, one BBQ
chicken to go, coordinates follow."
"Roger that Waiter. Order confirmed."
CNN--Camera goes out for a second...when video is restored there is only
picture of a smoking podium and a few guards looking at a pile of
something
on the floor.
"Waiter this is Cook."
"Go ahead Cook."
"You want fries with that?"

US foreign policy would be a little more interesting.

								That
Chuk Guy

Prev: FSU web page Next: OT: Galactica