Prev: Re: Errr. Pardon? Next: Make Your Own Decals!

Re: New Ships

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:56:37 +0000
Subject: Re: New Ships

>Is there an estimated date that Geo Hex is going to have the new ship
lines?
>I'm really interested in buying some of the UN ships.

We're hopefully going to get the whole UN fleet (and the IF stuff) over
GeoHex very soon now (should have already been done, but Christmas, New
year, flu and other stuff got in the way....). As to how long after that
they are actually in production and available is something that KR will
have to tell you.

Jon (GZG)