Prev: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions... Next: Re: Decals

Re: Decals

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 07:37:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Decals

Adrian Johnson wrote:

> ... and there are, to the best of my knowledge, NO decal sheets with
more than
> a couple (maybe up to 5 or 6 max) nose art decals.  If you're planning
a BUNCH
> of them on one sheet, that would be great.

That's the plan!  Everything from the classic pinup girl to flaming
skulls to
alien critters in pinup girl poses (hey, slimeblobs from Xorquan VII
have needs
too!)

> And I've never seen them small enough for 1/300 scale (not really many
for
> 1/144 scale either).

That's what I had come to believe.

Also, since most decal sheets are printed in a small number of colors,
I'm
hoping that our final product will be of high enough quality to raise
the scale
and sell to the modeling crowd as well...

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions... Next: Re: Decals