Prev: RE: Heavy Fighter Technology Next: RE: [FT] Fleet Colour Schemes

Re: Heavy Fighter Technology

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:10:50 +1300
Subject: Re: Heavy Fighter Technology

Neath Southern Skies wrote:
> DSII: Aerospace operations, page 42, column 2, paragraph 3.

Ah, yes. Thanks! I remember now that we just replaced it.

We use the special chits against Aerospace in our games. For a Mobility
hit,
the craft lands on the table. For a Target Systems Down result, the
craft
can't shoot until repaired or the jam is cleared, using the rules on
Backup
systems. Boom is Boom as usual.
A damaged vehicle is as per any other damaged vehicle.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-

Prev: RE: Heavy Fighter Technology Next: RE: [FT] Fleet Colour Schemes