Prev: RE: THE TRUTH ABOUT KV FIGHTERS Next: Re: (FT) NAC 23rd Raider Group

Re: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:52:53 +1000
Subject: Re: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

G'day Tom,

>I've recently come into ownership of some OU ships. I think by size
they
>must be the DD (they're about the same size as the Brigade Models Peled
>destroyer). Anyone have any stats for them they'd care to share with
me?

Well just to inncrease your options....
Derek's wing/branch (whatever the heck the term is for the navy) of the
OU
has the following DD

ANZAC class DD
Mass 36  NPV 125
Hull	Avg (11 boxes)
Thrust 4
FTL
1 class2 (front 3 arcs)
2 class1
1 SMR-extended (front 3 arcs)
2 PDS
standard sensors
1 fire control
1 ADFC

ships names of the class include
Arunta
Southland
Ballarat
Vampire
Vendetta
Monowai
Otago

The pain scheme for this fleet is blood red with some yellow paneling
(missile hatch type panels) and orange on the hemispheres. Exhaust ports
are silvery-gunmetal.

Hope that helps

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: RE: THE TRUTH ABOUT KV FIGHTERS Next: Re: (FT) NAC 23rd Raider Group