Prev: RE: Decals Next: Re: Ship ID decals, first draft

RE: Clone Corps and Non-Citizen Warriors

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 07:23:34 +1000
Subject: RE: Clone Corps and Non-Citizen Warriors

Hi Tom,

I've read this; it was a short story actually. They started out
cryogenically freezing the troops, then technology advanced to the point
that they cloned the handful of survivors and imprinted them with
Personality Records....The central character is one such soldier and the
irony of the story was that the enemy conducted a number of raids and
'snatched' a quantity of personality records; the end result of which
our
perticular hero is killed by himself.....I've been digging around my
bookshelves in vain for days now!

BIG SNIP