Prev: Re: transport designations? Next: RE: transport designations? [CLEAN STAMP]

Problems with Eudora

From: "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:49:56 -0500
Subject: Problems with Eudora

I'll take a guess. When #653 arrives in my Outlook, it says something to
the
effect that this release contains characters it can't parse. So I have
open it with Notepad. I suspect Eudora just doesn't recognize the bad
character stream and does bad things as a consequence. Upgrade your
version
or get a new mailtool? I don't think it is anything you are doing wrong,
just something in someone's post your mailer is not happy with.

But, I could be wrong.

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: Re: transport designations? Next: RE: transport designations? [CLEAN STAMP]