Prev: Re: [FT] fleet colour schemes (picts wanted) (long) Next: Re: transport designations?

THE TRUTH ABOUT KV FIGHTERS

From: Denny Graver-Elstree <denny.graver@b...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:43:03 -0000
Subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT KV FIGHTERS

I am currently running a large PBEM fleet battle between KV and Human
forces
which have just clashed in a big way.
As this is the first HM/KV conflict I've seen played out, I must say
that
I'm very impressed by KV fighters.  They go a long way towards making up
for
not having multi-use PDS weapons.  Count as shielded against other
humans,
and ignore shields on heavy fighters - Ouch !

I wondered if the ('Don't mention the new Fleet Book') new rules expand
upon
the KV fighter range, add any new KV weaponry, or do anything.

Prev: Re: [FT] fleet colour schemes (picts wanted) (long) Next: Re: transport designations?