Prev: transport designations? Next: [FT] fleet colour schemes (picts wanted) (long)

Re: OU ships definitive colour schemes

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:39:52 +1000
Subject: Re: OU ships definitive colour schemes

> Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay wrote:

> > I also need some painting scheme suggestions.
>
> Special Forces - Basic Black.
>
> Patrol Craft - Red Brown, white detail, some yellow detail.
> Regular Navy - Dark Blue, Orange detailing.

For example,
http://www.qantas.com.au/company/news/articles/images/gr_nalanji.jpg]
for an aircraft in the colours of the Regular (Combat) Navy and
http://www.qantas.com.au/company/news/articles/images/wunala.jpg
for the Patrol (Reserve) Navy.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: transport designations? Next: [FT] fleet colour schemes (picts wanted) (long)