Prev: Re: [FT] How screens work (was Re: UNSC designs) Next: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #653

[FT] DECALS

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:25:26 -0800
Subject: [FT] DECALS

I was keeping quiet out of respect for Jon, but it appears that he was
doing the same for me...

Now that the beans have been somewhat spilled, I may as well finish the
job.

For the last 6 months I have been working with Beacon Decals, making the
first set of FT decals. They will be the national ensigns for the NAC,
ESU,
NSL, and FSE: large (5mm) and small (3mm) for each nation.

The final proofs have been OKed and sent back to Beacon, so they should
be
begining the print run any time now.

The decals will be sold through GZG's normal channels. I was simply
providing labor and coordination for the project.

Now ya know,
Schoon

Prev: Re: [FT] How screens work (was Re: UNSC designs) Next: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #653