Prev: Re: Future History for Japan Next: Digest crashes my email software

Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:13:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

Brendan said, referring to the Radical Lesbian Collective and
the Knights Templar:

>You would think both of these would breed (or lack thereof)
themselves out
>of existance...

Exactly what's happening with the RLC, and they lose people to
catfights faster than they recruit them.  Knights Templar--I'm
not sure if Brethren are allowed to marry after a certain point
(along the lines of the Army's unofficial dictum "captains may
marry, majors should marry, colonels must marry"), but they seem
to be getting more numerous--a response to the Kra'Vak threat.

Prev: Re: Future History for Japan Next: Digest crashes my email software