Prev: Re: [OT] AAR format Next: Re: UNSC designs

RE: UNSC designs

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 09:41:35 -0500
Subject: RE: UNSC designs

I did the same thing with the UNSC Survey Cruiser I designed (except it
had
5 mass-1 scientific units).
For the ITTT transports and Q-ships, I also included an interface craft
bay
before adding modules. My modules had mass multiples of 3 (3, 6, 9, 12,
15,
18...). All modules are considered powered, so a weapons module could be
substituted for a cargo bay.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net