Prev: Re: UNSC designs Next: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

Re: [FT] counters

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 22:14:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] counters

I have them in GIF on my website if that helps.

--
Channing C. Faunce

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/index.html

Current projects
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/avalon3d.jpg
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/runaway.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Some people look and say: The glass is half full.
Some people look and say: The glass is half empty.
I look and say: Glass? What glass? We're supposed to have a glass?
     Nobody told me!

Prev: Re: UNSC designs Next: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality