Prev: Re: UNSC designs Next: Re: UNSC designs

[FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality (longish)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:57:38 +1000
Subject: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality (longish)

G'day guys,

OK any chance of me getting an html version of the survey up in the very
near future are rapidly approaching zero (eventually, maybe as a general
curosity thing on the web, but not any time soon), so we're going to
have
to live with the ditsy one I posted before. So here's your opportunity
tell me what you think of the various nations, even if you don't like
the
idea of incorporating it in the game tell me anyway, it'd be fun to know
and you can get a warm cuddly feeling that you helped me out (cos so far
I've only got 5 people's responses/opinions and that's a pretty small
sample size) ;)

Thanks

Beth

FT National crew and ship characteristics:

1. Crew quality? Please use a 1-5 scale where 1=mostly poorly trained
troops (either militia or green) and 5=mostly elite crews (top of the
line,
well trained and very experienced)
ESU
FCT
FSE
IC
IF
JAP
LLAR
KNG (Dutch)
NAC
NI
NSL
OU
PAU
RH
SWISS
UNSC
Other..<name>.....

2. Leadership quality (admirals)?
Please use a 1-5 scale where 1=mostly bad leaders (abysmal who lack
training/intelligence/charisma) and 5=mostly terrific leaders (well
educated/quick thinkers/men would follow them to hell and back)
ESU
FCT
FSE
IC
IF
JAP
LLAR
KNG (Dutch)
NAC
NI
NSL
OU
PAU
RH
SWISS
UNSC
Other..<name>.....

3. General professionalism?
Please use a 1-5 scale where 1 = vessel unlikely to accomplish unsual or

difficult tasks and 5 = pretty much do anything asked of them.
ESU
FCT
FSE
IC
IF
JAP
LLAR
KNG (Dutch)
NAC
NI
NSL
OU
PAU
RH
SWISS
UNSC
Other..<name>.....

4. Vessel reliabilty?
Please use a 1-5 scale where 1 = board at own risk and 5 = made to last
.
ESU
FCT
FSE
IC
IF
JAP
LLAR
KNG (Dutch)
NAC
NI
NSL
OU
PAU
RH
SWISS
UNSC
Other..<name>.....

5. Ability to make the best of opportunities (say to capitalise on
anothers
mistake to get a shot in etc)?
Please use a 1-5 scale where 1 = wouldn't know an opportunity they fell
over it and 5 = give them an inch and they'll make it a golden mile.
ESU
FCT
FSE
IC
IF
JAP
LLAR
KNG (Dutch)
NAC
NI
NSL
OU
PAU
RH
SWISS
UNSC
Other..<name>.....

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: UNSC designs Next: Re: UNSC designs