Prev: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality Next: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

Re: GW Epic/DS2 designs

From: JRebori682@a...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 13:28:11 EST
Subject: Re: GW Epic/DS2 designs

yh728@victoria.tc.ca writes:

> Someone was asking about versions of the GW vehicles in DS2 - here's a
>  friend of mine's versions. I don't imagine Tony will mind my sharing
>  them... just let me know if you use them at all, for interest, and
what
>  you think of them.
>
>  Brian
>  http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html

Thanks, these are just what I was looking for. I'm going to be working
on the
Eldar vehicles, so these will help me balance them. Once I'm done I'll
put
them on a web page for review.

John Rebori
Don't think of it as being outnumbered
Think of it as having a wide shot selection

Prev: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality Next: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality