Prev: Re: SG2 Smoke Screens Next: [FT] counters

Re: [OT] From the Earth to the Moon

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 10:30:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] From the Earth to the Moon

It's the incredible enormity of complexity and how it is over come. The
acceptance and management of chaos theory. How unforeseen porblems are
analyzed and solved, some under the pressure of life and death.  Of the
personal sacrifice made by both the NASA employess and their families.
Of
gathering a collection of subject matter experts and professionsals
together, for which just to be in the presence of them and be considered
peer with them would be a life's honor. My hats off to Hanks for
bringing
this project to fruition and telling a story in one comprehensive
package.
My wife actually agreed that we should own the DVD on this one! Goes to
show that you don't need aliens and ray guns to make a good space movie.

Cheers...
Los