Prev: SG2 Smoke Screens Next: RE: [SG2] Am I crazy?

RE: [SG2] Am I crazy?

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 21:50:38 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG2] Am I crazy?

I'm wondering if you costed the overseas shipping at Airmail or Surface?
Purchasing stock from other companys in UK or USA from here in Oz i find
that teh cost is pretty much the same if i use Airmail delivery. Airmail
generally takes about 5 to 7 days door to door. Surface mail whilst
considerably cheaper takes about 6 to 8 WEEKS!

Anyway, Nic from Eureka Miniatures is 50 minutes drive away so for GZG
stuff
I never have to mail order anyway....

Cheers,

Owen G