Prev: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality Next: SG2 Smoke Screens

[SG2] Am I crazy?

From: "Conchart@g..." <conchart@geotec.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 22:01:29 -0600
Subject: [SG2] Am I crazy?

Well, I really need to get the Stargrunt 2 rules, so I started looking
for a good place to purchase it on line, I've been borrowing a friends,
and I've played some really great games, but he took it back and I need
to game. Anyway, I called around to my local game stores, one would have
ordered it for me, and the other normally kept it in stock, but was
having supply problems, so to the net I went. I tried the mage first,
but they wanted so much for shipping it was absurd unless I was going to
buy a large order, so I tried the only two other places I could find,
the GZG site, and the Geohex site. Here's my conundrum, I took the
prices from the Geohex site, and added shipping, then I took the prices
from the GZG site, added over seas shipping, and converted it to US
currency. I was pricing the starter pack from GZG, and a comparable
number of miniatures and the rulebook from Geohex. Here's how they
worked out.

GZG starter kit with rulebook and two starter forces(about 16 minis
each) with overseas shipping - $58.90

Geohex rulebook plus 30 miniatures(10 blisters of 3) and continental US
shipping - $87.21

Am I crazy?

Jade Tseng

Prev: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality Next: SG2 Smoke Screens