Prev: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality Next: Re: On the Care and Feeding of Clone Corps

Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:53:23 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Roger Books wrote:

> One thing I keep seeing come up, the NAC has many more ships, now
> I see the NAC has better crews and better officers.
>
> Is this really the way we want to go?  Do we want NAC to be the
> force that everyone wants to play because they are better than
> everyone else?  Some balance would be nice...

The NAC is bigger and better, but is spread out far more than the
others.
As was the case for the RN during the American Revolution. Had GB not
been occupied elsewhere, we'd have not likely won as quickly as we had.
The war of 1812 wouldn't have been as easy either.

Having a big empire leads to needing many many vessels.

- Ryan Montieth Gill	  NRA / DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality Next: Re: On the Care and Feeding of Clone Corps